Certainly, connecting Google My Business to Google Ads can greatly enhance your online presence and advertising efforts. By integrating these two platforms, you’ll be able to efficiently manage and showcase your business information across both search results and advertisements. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you seamlessly connect Google My Business to Google Ads:
Sign In to Your Google My Business Account:
- Start by logging into your Google My Business account using the credentials associated with your business.
- Access the Location You Want to Connect:
- If you manage multiple locations, choose the specific location you want to connect to Google Ads.
- Navigate to “Ads” from the Left Menu:
- On the left-hand side, you’ll see a menu. Click on “Ads,” which is usually found towards the bottom of the list.
- Link to Your Google Ads Account:
- Here, you’ll have the option to link your Google My location to your Google Ads account. Click on the “Link” button to proceed.
- Select the Google Ads Account:
- If you’re already signed into your Google Ads account, you’ll see a list of accounts associated with your Google My Business email address. Choose the relevant Google Ads account you want to link.
- Configure Settings (Optional):
- Depending on your preferences, you might have some additional options to configure. For example, you can select whether you want location extensions to show only in your linked Google my Ads account or in all accounts. Review these settings and choose accordingly.
- Confirm the Link:
- Once you’ve made your selections, click the “Confirm” button to finalize the link between Google My Business and Google Ads.
- Review and Edit Location Extensions:
- After linking the accounts, you can go to your Google Ads account to review and edit your location extensions. These extensions will now pull information directly from your Google My Business account, such as your business address, phone number, and Google Maps link.
- Monitor and Optimize:
- With the integration in place, your Google Ads campaigns will now be enhanced with accurate and up-to-date information. Regularly monitor the performance of your ads and location extensions to ensure they are contributing positively to your advertising goals.
- Stay Updated:
- Remember that both Google My Business and Google Ads often introduce new features and updates. Stay informed about any changes that might impact your integration and adjust your strategies accordingly.
By connecting Google My Business to Google Ads, you’ll create a cohesive online presence that helps potential customers find your business easily, both through organic search results and targeted advertisements. This streamlined approach ensures that your business information remains consistent and accurate, contributing to a more effective and impactful advertising strategy.